INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is used by Fiordaliso S.r.l., who is the data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the processing of your personal data is Fiordaliso Srl, p.iva 04389620271, cf. 04389620271, with registered office in Quartiere dell’Industria I Strada 27A, 30032 Fiesso – VE.
The contact details of the Data Controller are the following:
DATA PROCESSING METHOD AND PURPOSE
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
for the following purposes:
- Respond to specific User information requests
- Marketing Activities
The legal bases on which the treatment for common data is based, according to Art. 6 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the requested services. TARGET CATEGORIES
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Employees and employees of the company, such as subjects authorized to treat and specially trained;
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Companies responsible for managing the required management and technical services.
Furthermore, in the management of your data, they may be communicated to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is obligatory by law and for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
The data will be processed for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (the access right of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive your data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (right of access of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
To exercise these rights, you can send a written request to the Data Controller at the contact addresses indicated above.
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on your computer when you access a website in order to provide information whenever the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the user’s computer, and will be